Friday, April 9, 2010

Going Phazy

Phase 1: Move all the things we will not need in the next 6 months or so into storage.

Phase 2: Move in with Mr. Peeveme's parents with as few things as possible. Leave rest of our stuff in our house. I start commuting.

Phase 3: Pack up the rest of our house on weekends and place into storage.

Viola! Multi-generational living! and In-law child-care!

God bless my in-laws. If you think this is hard on me can you imagine how hard it's going to be on them?

On the bright side...I will probably start blogging more often becasue I really dislike Italian TV. It's either soccer, soap operas or crazy variety shows. The house is tiny so I will just hold up in my room with my laptop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. Methinks there might be a story in here somewhere between "Mr P has a job" and "We're moving in with his parents."
Care to expand?

Shelli said...

Missed you. Now you have time to give us the backstory on where the heck you've been lately! xo

musicmakermomma said...

Hey, great to hear from you - hope all is well with your family! Good luck moving in, blessings and burdens all together.

PS My brother has been living with his inlaws for 8 months while they build a house, and it has worked out great! Bet they'll be so glad to move out though, 2 more months.

Renovation Girl said...

Hey you!!! You've been missed!!! Good to see you blogging again!!